HIV Prevention Community

Tested negative

My story is 5 years ago after a protected sexual encounter my lymph nodes started to grow. I made a HIV test back then 26 days days later -> negative.
In May this year tested for HVB, HVC -> negative
This month tested for HIV (ELISA) -> negative

Should I test for HTLV1,2 or Lyme?
Mt biggest concern is the ELISA test is false negative, should I consider this test negative or retest again?
No you don't need to test. You've had 2 tests since then, one of which has been way past the window period and both have been negative.
You didn't even have a risk to begin with as you say you had protected sex so you didn't even need to test in the first place.
Move on with your life.
The tests even show you are conclusively negative, believe them not some arbitrary symptom that could be from anything including stress or even just constant pressing and feeling them.