Testing for HIV between 3-4 weeks v/s after 6weeks

First of all thanks to the experts for their excellent contribution to the society!!!

Pardon my English if there are any grammatical errors.

Here is my encounter. I had protected vaginal intercourse with a masseuse. She was on top and after intercourse, she cleaned my penis. At the time she was having cold and she told me it was allergies. After the encounter I am being really paranoid. The encounter was on Oct 2nd.

1. From the time I have this thought in my head, after about a week I have developed headache which always been there and is usually at the back part of the head and tends to tighten my neck muscles and shoulders. The moment I start to get busy with office work or anything else, the pain seems to reduce. When I wake up in the morning I do not seem to have pain, but then again the thinking starts and the headache starts in a few minutes of waking up. This seems to be more like a tension headache than anything else, but I need your expertise to confirm if this is a symptom or not.

2. I recently shaved my armpits with a electric trimmer. I have been using the trimmer for 3years and the blades are dull I believe and was on less charge when I shaved. So after the full shave, I seemed to be ok for couple of days. I can't seem to remember if I used the deodorant the next day after shave. But after about a couple of days, I sprayed the deodorant immediately after I came out of the shower and it burned a lot. From then on, I have had this burning sensation all day every day. The stretch marks around the armpit around one armpit has turned dark. I am not sure if this is a symptom.

3. A couple of days ago, I was pooping and pushed hard at the end to clean up. I started to have lower left abdominal pain for the next two days after I finish my evening walk for about 1Hour. The next morning I do not feel the pain.

I had a HIV test performed on Oct 27th (25th day). It came out negative. Can you please help me? Am I being paranoid or do I need to be worried? I have another appointment schedule for Nov 16th (45th day). Your expertise would really help me.
You never had a risk it is never a bad idea to know your hiv status. Anyway if you want some reaasurance.
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/167465/Whats-the-best-HIV-Test-
Read this.
The reason I ask that question is because the nurse at Planned Parenthood told me that condoms are only 85% safe. I did get tested between 3 and 4weeks. It came out negative. I need to check again at 6weeks. Do I need to check again after 6weeks?
Doctor, can you please help me with my questions please?
Yes the condom not 100% protected if you dont use it properly. In my experience, you dont have a risk and you dont need to take another test.
Had my Rapid HIV Uni-gold Recombigen test at 31days and it came out negative. Got to take tests at 6 weeks and 3 months just to get my sanity back. Is this reassuring? Can someone please advice?
Hi everyone, took the 4th generation test 5weeks, still waiting for the results. Once it comes out negative is is conclusive? Please help. Very anxious and having headaches thinking about this. No other symptoms.
It is conclusive and you never had a risk anyway!
The 5 week tests below:

Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 (HIV-1), Qualitative, RNA - Non Reactive
Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1/O/2 (HIV-1/O/2) Antigen/Antibody (Fourth Generation) Preliminary Test With Cascade Reflex to Supplementary Testing - Negative.

Is this conclusive at 5 weeks? I still have headaches almost the entire day, wake up with headache and pain in my joints (probably due to California cold this winter). Please advice.
Anyone please advice....

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community