Unprotected oral sex

I had protected sex with a prostitute yesterday  and i had oral sex with her licked her for a few minutes  she told me she didnt come and when i inserted my D%^* the condom was dry it never broke ....when i came home brushed my teeth so should  i buy pep or just test
You had no risk. In an adult, only unprotected anal/vaginal sex and sharing IV drug needles with infected users is a possible risk for HIV. You don't need PEP and you don't need to test. Keep using condoms and you're fine.
Just to add my agreement with Chima7 that oral sex is not a risk for hiv transmission.  Saliva and air inactivate the virus. Unless you have unprotected vaginal or anal sex or share IV drug needles, you don't need to worry about hiv.  No pep is needed and you don't even need to test as said above.  No worry for you with regards to hiv.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community