accuracy of rna test?

I recently got tested for HIV by Labcorp's HIV-1 RNA qualitative test. Is this test FDA approved? and how accurate is it after 15 days of exposure? My test came out non reactive. Do i have a concern after unprotected oral with a sex worker. Do i need further testing for HIV? While surfing the net i found that there is another form of virus called HIV-2 which the rna test doesnt pick up. I am confused? Can someone please help me. Thank you.
Oral sex is not a risk of HIV transmission.
No more testing required.??
Your first test wasn't needed '

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community