can you get HIV from anal fingering with fissures ?

I went to a massage parlor and received a massage by an Asian woman. She remained fully clothed the whole time. I received a full body massage that ended with a handjob. During the handjob she inserted her finger and fingered my anus the entire time she masturbated me. She fingered it deep. I do have anal fissures that bleed sometimes after a bowl movement. I am worried that when she fingered me that she might have had a cut, scrape or nail pulled back and I am worried if there is a possibility that I could have acquired HIV.    This happened in December14.       January 13 I started with diarrhea and vomiting multiple times for 1 day. My stomach was cramped and hurt. I vomited harsh. The next day I had a fever that went to 101.5 .. the fever went away in 1 day and the vomiting also and diarrhea was gone. I did have a high pulse rate during the sickness.   I went to the clinic and they said a stomach bug was going around. I am just putting this incident back with the anal fingering and started to worry.   I read online where some sites say that if you have cuts on your finger or in your rectum that there is a chance of infection with HIV.??
Fingers do not spread HIV. It doesn't matter if she had a papercut or a hangnail or whatever else because fingers do not spread HIV.

In an adult, the only way you can be infected is by having unprotected anal/vaginal sex or by sharing IV drug needles with infected users. Nothing that you posted in your long and drawn out story is any risk for HIV. You're completely fine and have zero concerns for HIV from anything you posted.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community