fear infected to hiv

i was feeling symptoms of sore throat and redness on neck for couple of spots and 4 red pimples  on neck which are little itchy after 10 weeks nearly 74 days of unprotected sex with striper and tested for hiv and other std's at 40 days tested negative.
Wait I read that wrong you tested at 6 weeks negative? Still a good indication you weren't infected. But retest at 12 weeks.
90 days hiv test is negative but still have symptoms like leg pains from past 45 days and tightness in  throat started newly. Don't know why but am still scared
I have used condom for vaginal sex at that time my condom was came up a little bit and very next second she has put in proper way and did oral without condom
You should of been more specific. If you used a condom you had no risk.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community