HIV Prevention Community

oral sex and cut on the penis

Hi Doctor,
I had two sexual partner last week end, with one i had safe anal sex and received unsafe oral sex with both, later in the same day i noticed erosion/cut on my penis, since then I am so anxious that i may be infected with HIV .I dont know if this erosion was before sex or after :(...As  I know I should wait 3 months to get tested but i can not live normal life with this situation.

Is it possible that I became in infected due to the cut on my penis?even i i used condom in anal sex?
your reply will be highly appreciated.
You had zero risk. Oral sex is not a risk for HIV and you had protected anal sex. You do not need testing.
Thank you for your answer, i hope
it will be confirmed by one of the doctors in this forum
Regardless of the cut, you were protected.
The doctors no longer post in the forum. And the doctors would tell you the exact same thing regardless.