stressed again

hi !! I'm really in stress right now because I've done a test this week and the clinic will tell me my results next week ...I'm stressed because I still got symptoms ...my lymph nodes won't go away and I still got some pimples around my genital area .... My risk was Oral sex with a romanian prostittute ( cunnilingus ) ....I want to ask what are the odds that she may have hiv and can I expect a negativ result ...thank you !!
Hi there.

No need to test for HIV from Oral, it is no risk, you can expect your result to comeb back as Negative.

Just for reference, your symtoms are irrelevant and mean nothing :)

Best Wishes

James
thank you james for your support ......tomorrow I will get my results ....I hope they will come negative /
anybody else to help me a little bit ... today was hiv/aids day and all I heard about was for new cases and just telling myself that I will be a new case ..please can anyone give me a little hope:(
Symtoms don't diagnise HIV buddy!

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community