Avoiding Fast Food

When in a hurry, I have a habit of eating fast food.
Any tips on being more prepared  for on-the-hurry?

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Prepare food in advance that you can have frozen and re-heat when you are in a hurry. It will be healthier for you and your wallet.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
If the issue Is being in your car, you can get a little cooler you take with you ever day and have in it some things you can eat while driving like a tortilla wrap with turkey in it, a gogurt yogurt, or whatever you have time to sit and eat.

I personally love fast food.  I avoid it completely because I know that I love it most of the time but do have it occasionally----  I know to look now for the items lower in fat/calories and fast food places now do keep items like that on their menu.  Look for grilled chicken and that type of thing.  good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community