Good food

What are some good lunch ideas
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
As long as its healthy & full of vitamin, its good food or lunch. lessen your  carbs & fatty foods.
Helpful - 1
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, a salad is always good, heavy on the veg and light on the dressing.  I add hard boiled egg to my salads which is tasty and protein rich.  Low salt tortillas with little containers of guacamole is a staple lunch food at my house.  Some soups are good but watch sodium.   I go for low sodium types with things like chicken and brown rice.  A sandwich with low sugar peanut butter is great for some energy along with some carrot and pepper strips.  

So, there are some ideas for you.  good luck
Helpful - 0
Hi Staria_Yiu
Any Healthy Food Is A Good Food.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community