Has this app helped anyone

Hi, just joined this app for motivation! Has this helped anyone with motivation and too lose weight?
It helped me a lot! I started on September 12th and I've lost almost 12kg so far! Keep it up :)
It helps me keep yrack of my calories, what I eat and how much I should and or can eat ... you will love iy
I hav joined a week ago and find it helpful. I havnt checked my weight till now. This app helps in controlling our diet n calories and its nice.
This app working for me. Helps me keep my calories consumed & cals burned.
I lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks
If you want to lose weight,the most important thing is strong will. I know there are many overweighted people,and although many of them want to lose weight because of looks,health should definetly be stronger reason. Starving is a big NO,healthy and light food,good meal organisation,movement and exercise will do magic for both problems- keep the muscles and lose fate. I used to have some problems with weight,although not much,i didn't feel well. Now,I really don't have a problem,but I really enjoy eating and sometimes,somedays I go really over the line. That's when I keep track of food here and it helps me,because when I see the number of calories,I eat less of bad food than I would..It reminds me not to go crazy on whole box of chocolates. Not sure this was helpful,but just wanted to say,good luck all and be strong ;)
I find it to be very helpful, lost 62 lbs. not just because of the app , but I find its another tool in my quest to lose 100 lbs!! Helps me make informed decisions about the amount of calories I am consuming .

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community