Healthy Cooking Community

Healthy meals?

What are some healthy meals I can cook at home? I know lots of healthy foods.  But I was wondering what I can cook at home so that I won't get sick of the same salad everyday.  
Hi. I eat a lot of boneless skinless chicken breasts. A quick and eady way to cook is to poach them. Bring a saucepan of wayer to a rolling boil. Put in 1/2 of whole breast. Let water return to a soft boil and set time for 16-20 min depending on size of breast. When timer goes off remove from stove top , drain and place in sink under cool water. Let water run for about 15 min. Remove and place in refrigerator. You can run througjh food processor to make chicken salad with lo fat mayonaise or slice and serve with chilled baby spinach and vinaigrette.  3 oz serving is just the right amount. High protein, no fat. If you are dieting you should have at leadt 50 grams of protein a day.  Hope this helps.