New Year, New me? Healthy Eating

Going to try to get on top of a healthy diet this year.  Where should I start?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This really depends on your own needs, and health. Eating Healthy is really about finding a good balance, and still enjoying your food.

I know for me I cut out oils that were not good for you and started using more of olive oil and Coconut oil. Suprising awesome. I added alot of veggies and cut out bread and most products made with yeast. In addition I started eating meats that were cage free, or grass fed. I would suggest starting small though.

One thing I recently tried was adding almond flour instead of normal pancake mix to the my diet. I love it and there is a variety of things you can do with it. Including Blueberry pancakes.
Helpful - 0
There are many ways to start with healthy eating but it depends on what you need what are your goals. You should eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grain &  stop eating processed food. Stop drinking juices that contain sugar & eat more fish.
Helpful - 0
I always thought that I would start on Monday or the new year but I realized that I have to start the moment I think about it.  Then you will be successful. You don't have to wait for a certain time.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community