Thoughts on Saurkraut

If you have any LOl ...I read recently that it is considered the new super food ..I have eaten it, haven't been impressed with it and could use some input about it ..I do like cabbage but apparently its the'pickling' part that makes it a superfood ..they think
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well ....... I dont know anything about the health benefits...but.....it sure is good on  Ruben sandwiches and with winniers....er uaa winneys how ever you spell it.. you know uhhh franks...yep thats my opinion...Claytex
Helpful - 0
hi claytex  well I am with you although I never had a Ruben sandwich it could be a good ole beef and saurkraut and in my opinion that's pretty healthy
Helpful - 0
Huge amount of sodium!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community