healthy food

hi i need some recipes because lately i gane a lot of weight and i dont like... so please help
I have given a recipe I swear by ,on the post below this one, I make a bowl of veggies up and nibble on them when I want as I know that for me being hungry will make me eat more so I eat snacks a few times a day ,always healthy ones, I eat 2 apples a day .. I also like soup I find them filling and enough at a meal ..You need protein so chicken and any meat in my opinion is okay ..Beans and lentils if you don't want any meat .We all know the foods to avoid, or at least eat very sparingly a treat is a good thing .

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community