whats the issue??

This thing says that i only intake over 200 calories but im still not losing weight,I eat once a day and drink lots of water so what's the issue?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Eating once per day NOT GOOD! What do you eat and do you exercise?
Helpful - 0
Have breakfast. And have small snacks during the day. Your body is going into starvation mode- it clings onto all fat of any food you eat, so if you don't let it get that bad with snacks under 50 cals.
Helpful - 0
Eat and snack often, it will lower your calories a day. Try not to skip meals as your body will store it instead of burning it.
Helpful - 0
Mornings I drink a smoothie (7:30 a.m.):
One banana, an orange, handful of raw spinach, handful of natural granola, handful of natural almonds, handful of natural walnuts, cup of water & a tablespoon of coconut. You can use switch it up how ever you want your smoothie to be. If the smoothie doesn't fill me up, I eat a bowl of fiber one cereal with 2% milk.

Snack (10 a.m.):
Apple & raw baby carrots. Half liter of water

Lunch (12:30 p.m.):
Chicken salad with a lot of lettuce, spinach, & raw broccoli. Half liter or a whole liter of water.

Snack (3:00 p.m.):
Apple, raw baby carrots, raw almonds,  raw peanuts, or raw walnuts. Half liter of water.

Dinner (5:30 p.m.):
One grilled chicken breast, steak, or fish (grilled in coconut oil), raw veggies, raw spinach, & lettuce. Liter of water.

Snack (7:00 p.m.):
Same as the other snacks. Half liter of water.

You don't have to eat exactly the same things I just mentioned. Use it as a guide to help you out. Mix it up with the healthy foods you like. If you drink soda, leave it behind. I don't recommend any type of juice because of all the sugars it contains. Don't eat any type of junk food. Try to go swimming, fastest way to lose weight &  It also massages  all of your organs. Walking 30 minutes everyday also is healthy & another fast way to lose weight.

I also  take Turmeric, dietary supplement tablets that are 100% natural. It has helped me with my health & it has helped me lose weight as well. I don't promise you that these will make you lose weight asap but I do guarantee you that you'll feel really good & your body will thank you for that as well. It's for all ages! Hope this helps you out & good luck (:

Turmeric:
-supports healthy inflammation response
-efficient antioxidant
-curcuminoids are protected with enteric coating
-immune support

Turmeric contains one of nature's best kept secrets - Curcuminoids, a specialized group of antioxidants known to support healthy inflammation results. youtheory's Turmeric is carefully sourced with the highest level of curcumin available and enhanced with a patented Black Pepper extract that substantially increasesthe bioavailability of our ingredients. Enteric coating protects the Curcuminoids from degradation in the stomach acids. Naturally provide your body with beauty and wellness.
Helpful - 0
For the smoothie, I meant to say coconut oil
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community