Heart Disease Community

Any Lipitor side effects?

Im having trouble with itching, leg weakness, one doctor took me off Lipitor 20m.  It stopped for a month   Then it  came  back after a few months. Now my heart doctor is trying it at 10m.  Every other day. Now the itching is gone but and the weakness in my legs . But  bottom of my feet feel funny! Not pain ! Not hot!  I take my Lipitor at night. I go to the gym  a few times a week.
Hi, the symptoms described by you may not be related to lipitor. The symptom described by you could be due to neuropathy. It is a disorder of the nerves which causes numbness, tingling, unusual sensations and sometimes pain. Diabetes Mellitus can cause neuropathy. Other causes like vitamin deficiencies, alcohol consumption and certain medications can cause neuropathy. You may need to consult your primary care physician to detect the cause. Regards.