Heart Disease Community

Can anyone assist me to interpret the results of Stress Echo?

Hi! I am 34 years old. I am currently having chest pains in my left side. It feels like a stabbing feeling above my left breast. I went to the cardiologist and he diagnosed it as costochondritis. He required me to undergo a stress echo test just to be sure. The results said: Mitral regurgitation,, trace. Aortic regurgitation, 1+/4+. Tricuspid regurgitation,
mild. Normal pulmonary artery pressure. Normal left ventricular diastolic function. He is on vacation right now and I am anxious to know if everything is fine with me that is why I cannot go the cardio yet to interpret the results. Can anyone help me understand the result? I will definitely appreciate it.

Thank you! :-)
Hi. Your heart valves seem not closing completely before your heart pumps out blood. however these valves show trivial or mild regurgitation that would sometime consider as normal variant. The best thing to look at the Echo is the Ejection Fraction (EF) which should be more than 55%.
Presuming they mean grade 1 out of 4 aortic regurgitation your fine.

I don’t “speak” Echo so not entirely sure.

Generally appears fine though.