Heart Disease Community

Mixed major symptoms of stomach and heart. I'm confused.

I've already gastric, heavy constipation and dark stool problems since my childhood. Also gone under medical treatment for deep and sharp pain in my stomach and back due to hyperacidity approx 4 to 5 years ago.

I ignored mild chest pain (not continue, but regular) at heart side for a long time approx 1 year.
I felt blink pain in heart 3 to 4 times, each after 15 to 30 days intervals. Then I gone to check my heart problem, but my ECG in 3 ECG reports and lipid test are normal.
I've visited many doctors for these problems and done many tests as endoscopy, ultrasound etc, but approx all are normal except my liver is slightly thick.

But I'm regularly tolerating many problems which are continue increasing since 6 months as:

• Pain in my upper stomach, in chest at heart side and below the xiphoid process.
• Some ever I feel ENO is slightly effective as pain reliever.
• Many times even regular pain below my left central ribs and sometime hard and sharp pain.
• Regular heart palpitations (5 to 6 times in a day, some time beating fast as 100 to 120 Bpm including 1 or 2 very slow beats or sometime 5 seconds fast-5 seconds slow-fast-slow-fast for 3 to 4 minutes)
• Sometime palpitations start when I bend down or change the body position.
• Once palpitation started, then continue for 3 to 5 hours and vary from 60 to 100 Bpm.
• 4-5 times in a day feeling heavy breathing problem for a while.
• Sometime feeling uneasy after eating, specially sour and oily dish. Even I'm eating maximum time plain and simple food since 6 months but problems are remains same.
What medications are you currently taking? Is it possible for you to take anti acid medication such as gaviscon? It sounds like trapped wind, which will have effects on your body when you bend over. Gastric issues can be very close to heart problems because of the vagus nerve which connects many organs in the body and relays the signals back to the brain.