Aa
A
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Community
20.2k Members

Nobody can figure me out

That is just one of my problems. My b.p. with carliveal 50mg. , 12mg. of clonidine, 40mg. of Benicar, this is daily. My b.p. still can go up to 224/139, pulse of 107 or more. It can go down daily and up. Every day. I've been in 2 electrolye comas, recently I apparently had been losing blood for 31/2 months, and I was presented to the hospital wih a 3 hemoglobin count. I have Von willa brands, Crohns, hep c, high b.p, and hypoglecemia. I've had an emergency hysterectomy, because it ruptured, 6 bowel resections, 2 ovarian cysts removels. 2 comas, every infection I have it has to be in house care, which then I start to bleed out. I try to joke around to help the helpers for them  not be so scared, but that doesn't always work. The main thing now is , I can't lower this pulse. Should I see a cardialigist? Sorry my spelling is so bad, I was also in a rehab care center last year for 2 months. At least they taught me how to cook and walk again!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538180937
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506080564
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.