MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Why did I feel a punch in my chest?

I just walking home from school,at a normal pace,when I felt a strange feeling of a punch in my chest...then I felt a bit dizzy for about 5seconds and that feeling went off....
Though the punching stopped....I sometimes feel Pain in my chest when breathing though its not frequent...
What could be the cause....and can it be a serious condition?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Walking home from school, what is your age? Knowing that would help.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Disease Community