well i have suffered from symptoms starting from freshman year in high school. i am currently finishing my last week of junior year. this year i suffered from tachacardia although i did not go to the doctors until two days later. it is hard to convince my parents that something is wrong but i do keep alot to myself.
- i have almost blacked out 5 times in the last 3 years,
- i have ringing in my ears alot,
- very bad eyesight but i do not think that is related,
- i also lost 12 pounds in a week in a half this year and don't know why, i soon went into tachyacarida (sorry about my spelling) a week later.
- dizzyness all the time
- feeling flushed like i ran a marathon but with no swet
- and hard heart palpatations
the thing that really gets me is my twiching. last year i would twich, well muscle spasms, like getting reflex testing done or my eye twiches and many other places, all the time. during a class i started to keep count. i had 50 twiches in ONE HOUR and this result would change to 40 the next but still in high numbers. my twiches have gone down to maybe 20-25 a day but it has been a year.
i have had tests done for my heart but nothing was out of the ordinary. blood tests ekg's and a holster monitor.
i am 17 142 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches
if you have any ideas i would be greatful.