Heart Disease Forum

sleepy hands and tingling in toes

Hi I'm a 28 yr old female I've had problems with my hands going to sleep and numbness though the night. now it has worsened and there still asleep swollen and tingle even for hrs after i wake and while at work the pain goes up to my elbow and my finger sometimes lock up with high pain. I've always worked factory jobs with high repetitive work but i don't know how that is cause the numbness and tingling in my toes plz give me sone answers on this condition
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.