Heart Health Community
361 Members

numbness in my left leg after sitting cross legged

numbness in my left leg after sitting cross legd for an hour how to solve this issue?
is this related to circulation if so how it can be corrected.I do yoga and pranayama including kapal bhathi
If you sit with your legs crossed for too long, the pressure can briefly compress nerves in that part of your body. This prevents your brain and the nerves in your leg from "talking" to each other like they should. The medical term for this is paresthesia, but most people say their leg has "fallen asleep."
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.