Heart Health Community
354 Members

Chest pain unrelated to heart

I’ve been having chest pains not in one specific area that come and go .. sometimes it’s on my right side sometimes left other times middle other time closer to my arm pit. I’ve been to multiple doctors even the ER, EKG normal, echo test normal, chest X-ray normal, breast X-ray normal. I did recently have a baby 2 months ago so everyone keeps relating it back to post partum.. I don’t know what else to do I’m not going crazy I have real pains.. I also do suffer from anxiety but I’ve learned to cope with that and control it and I’ve never felt this way with any of my anxiety attacks. Anyone else going through anything similar
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.