Heart Health Community
356 Members

Left bundle branch block on ECG finding with normal 2D echo with no symptoms

Hi ,I had my routine medical test and the doctor said i have a Left bundle branch block in my ECG and need to go for 2D echo test .I had my 2D echo test done which came back normal .I am 28 years old and worried about this .I dont  have any symptoms .please advice
COMMUNITY LEADER
Jimmy, sorry you haven't gotten any shared experience.  I am not up-to-speed on bundle branch block, but know the echo test is very good at measuring the heart size, thickness, ejection fraction and valve operation/leakage and other important measurements.  That may help your doctor make a recommendation on going forward.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.