Aa
A
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
361 Members

Palpitations

I am 25 Years old, Healthy (Look Like) and doing good work i am don't have serious stress and sometime doing exercise but before 2 week at night i feel palpitations at my cheats with panic attacks, i call emergency they did my ECG and blood Pressure both normal but still i was feeling same palpitations and pain i visited hospital they did same test and send me back to the home but once i reach home i start feeling more palpitations with panic attacks i visited to another hospital they did same workaround and said i am ok! i took appointment for the cardiologist and saw him he did same tests with some extra tests and said i am Ok! and he admitted me In ICU for a day for monitoring and after day they just released me and said you are ok! no issue but after thet i am still feeling palpitations and panic attack even last night i want sleep all night i was in that pain, i am trying my best to search about it and if you guys have any information please share i wana sleep but i cant

Thank you
1 Responses
Okay... It seems to me like you have serious anxiety issues. I can tell from the way you worded your questions and by how many doctors you visited even after being told you are okay. Take it from someone who has dealt with severe anxiety... Please trust your doctors. ESPECIALLY since more than one has given you the okay. Anxiety can make you really think you have a heart problem when in reality you don't. The more you worry the more you'll feel those symptoms. Easier said than done but you just need to relax. If you are still worried about your heart visit your GP and request a holter monitor and stress test. These will show you where you stand in heart health.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.