Heart Health Community
354 Members

What can be done to help with itching after heart surgery?

My wife had open heart surgery in January and about a month later started having itching all over. Headed into October and no answers. She has went to alergy dr and not allergic to anything. Also had skin biopsy and nothing came up. Primary care dr keeps letting her refill predizone which has helped some but now not as effective. It is so bad hard for her too sleep at night and function. I am afraid blood borne from surgery. Hoping something she can take to help.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.