Aa
A
A
A
Close
Heart Health Community
360 Members

heart problem or symptoms of something else?

Hi there, im a 17 year old male and im in good health i guess. I used to workout everyday but stopped this past month due to an injury in my foot. I smoke cigarettes  and hash everyday (not during or before my workout). Recently, ive been feeling a sharp pain in my chest around the heart and im pretty sure its my heart and it comes a few times a day and lasts for a while. Since i started feeling this i stopped smoking any kind of smoke that can effect my heart. But im worried because my lugs are clearing up from not smoking and i dont know if my condition is improving or not. I have also been having pain in my back on both sides and on both shoulders and neck. These also come and go, and ive been having heartburn everytime i eat something heavy or large but i dont have any other symptoms of acid reflux. I tried jumping on my uninjured foot to see if my pulse will be irregular or hurt but it doesnt. Im really worried that its a heart problem and some help would be nice. And also, eventhough i havent smoked in a week im pretty sure the thc levels wont disapear from my urine before 11 weeks so if i do any heart related test is there any chance the doctor will ask for a urine sample. The pain is located a couple inches from the middle of my chest.
1 Responses
And this pain in my shoulders sometimes travels to my arms and a few days ago both my arms were a bit numb, i also put in mind that im a very stressed person so can this all be related?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.