Heart Rhythm Community

Beta Blocker or Channel Blocker for PVC's related to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

im a 38 year old relatively healthy male. I have high blood pressure 145/85ish with high cholesterol. I was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but it doesnt cause blockage, my heart pumps hard and so that causes a small murmer. Dr gave me 25mg lopressor, but the PVC's that are problematic seem to still come and go. I traveled over seas and procured Topril 50mg, and started taking half a pill twice a day. that seems to help a little bit but i still get the dreaded PVC's when i lay down to sleep and in high stress situations. I also take 12.5mg of ativan before i sleep. when i wake up in the morning no pvc's as the day goes on and towards the evening they start up again. Should i change my meds? any help would be appreciated. I also just started taking red yeast rice for cholesteral and when i excercise it doesnt really have any effects on the pvc's