Waking up with body vibrations

I am wondering if anyone has ever felt the following:  Almost every night I fall asleep normally only to suddenly wake up 20-30 minutes later with these feeling of vibration throughout my whole body.  MY heart seems slightly irregular and has the feeling like it wants to start racing.  Sometimes it does, most times it just beats strongly.  The vibrating feeling throughout my body is disconcerting.  I put my hand out to see if I'm actually shaking.  I am slightly but nothing in comparison to what I feel internally.  It last up to 5 minutes, then eventually I fall asleep, only to wake again after 20-30 minutes.  This can happen up to 5-7 times a night.  Eventually I fall asleep and fall into the regular REM sleep.
Any thoughts?  Thank you all.  
PS.  I do not drink alcohol, smoke nor take caffeine.
Vibration skipping hearts its all normal.  We are human animals not perfect primates, of course something is gunna shake rattle and roll sometimes right?  Its not a perfect world.
Fellow vibrators, When I was taking SSRI's (Paxil and last time, Lexapro) I stopped having the vibrations completely.  Then I went off the meds, and now I'm back to vibrating.  So it may be correlated to the serotonin activity (or lack of) after I fall asleep.  
It's annoying but I'll take vibrating over arrhythmia anytime.
You may be right about the serotinin activity.

I too use to suffer really from palps that made my body feel like it was vibrating. I was put on Fluvoximine melate starting at 50mg slowly increased to 200mg over about a year. 200mg controls my palps very well not that palps were the only reason my med was increased. last year I tryed to lower my med's with Dr's approval to try. The feeling came back and palps were happening all day and night at different intencity.

Now I'm diagnoised with IST and yet I only discovered the tachycardia via HR monitor I got for the gym. I'm now wondering if the palps was really my tachycardia. I have no idea how long I've been dealing with tachy HR as I did not feel like my heart was racing I never once suspected my symptoms were related to my heart in any way. Even when I got the HR monitor a small part of me thought even thoe it's for the gym this should absulotly prove I'm fine and give me more evidance that I'm over reacting to my symptoms. At that time I done all the blood test the Dr could do she had ruled out pretty much everything els and was telling me it most proberly exaustion caused by suffering from mental illness for a long time. I was looking for a reason and researching on the net and heart condition came up a lot when I put my symptoms in to google as well as auto-immune problems and POTS. The Dr told me my heart rate was fine when she took my pulse(sitting). When I got the HR monitor I had practicly given up on diagnoises other than my current mental illness's(OCD, GAD, PTSD, depression). For day's I thought I had got a dud HR moniter I could not beleaive what I was seeing. Even people told me it must be brocken I was about to take it back when I thought easy way to check and started asking other people to try the HR watch. Surprisingly it was giving normal healthy readings from family and friends that were just as over weight as me or more and I felt I was more active them a lot of the people I tested it on.

Anyway now that I'm diagnoised and starting to feel a lot better, I have to wonder is my anti D meds were hiding the most important symptom. In fact when the cardiologist said they often treat IST with anti D's it works for some and other not that what really got me thinking. Would my tachy issues be worse off my med's or is it just hiding the heart sensation that my body was screaming at me to listen to. Either way I'm glad to be feeling better on Ivabradine. I'm sure glad I got my HR monitor and insisted the Dr take it serious. It still took another 3mth after I discovered the tachy issue to get her send me to a cardiologist.

I am suspicious that we feel vibrations for some other reason then sickness, just think logicaly: all ages, all kind of people sick, healthy...
I felt it first time last week and I was not scared at all, my intuition told me that I am connected to cosmos and Earth vibration. So stop vasting money on doctors if you are otherwise healthy. It seems that doctors have no clue anyways, all they do in this case is to drug you, that doesn't stop Earth vibrations, or you thing it does?

Just my thoughts. Hugs to all of you.
I have vibrated all my life.  Probably 3 or 4 times a year.  I think that it feels wonderful and have always felt that it is a self tuning mechanism to insure that my energy channels are in alignment.
hello all- i just found this post. last night i woke up to the strange sensation of my whole body vibrating. i dont think i was asleep for very long before i woke up and this has never happened to me before. I am only 27 so i hope this isnt menopause related!! i also have a vsd heart murmur so i do not know if this is related or not.it was very strange and i almost felt as if i was hearing at a lessened frequency- has anyone out there experienced that? after about a min of freaking out i tried to feel my heart beat and it seemed far away and then when i became more present and "stable" in my body it was beating fast but there was no pain at all...it was a crazy experience to say the least- its nice to know some people have had similar experiences.

You are reading content posted in the Heart Rhythm Community