When an athlete or amateur sportsman dies suddenly, we suspect the stuff we know of like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, anomaly arteries or long qt or something.
But when they say " heart screenings will only pick up 85% of these potential conditions, what are the other 15%?
What do they mean? What are they referring to?
Ecg- should pick up any electrical issue
Echocardiogram- should pick up any physical thickness or structure issues
Holter monitor- any come and go rhythms.