Am I at risk?

In march I got the first shot of the hbv vaccine through a work physical.  Three weeks ago, I started dating a woman that has chronic hbv. She contracted it when she was six years old. I went to get my second vaccine shot but they said I had to start the series over.  I did have protected (condom) sex with her. We have kissed and she preformed fellatio on me.  Will the series I am currently getting protect me?
I am a 41 year old male
Any help?
It depends on how much immunity you got from the vaccination. Normally immunity from hepB is described by having anti-hbs antibodies equal to or greater than 10miu/ml.
Also, adults who get infected with hepB have ca. 95% probablity of beating the virus through their own immune system within 6 months.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.