HBsag weak positive

Im a OFW, before i go abroad (middle east) my medical is Fit to Work..when i came their i  have a medical in clinic & they question my medical & my company settle my result..after a year again they as me to make medical test,the result show negative but they question my medical because the staff said machine error..again i repeat & the result is doubtful but the doctor can not decide about my result because the doctor wants negative & positive..after a 4 to 6 weeks i repeat my medical & the result is weak positive. so they decide to send me home..when im n philippines i check my HBSag in diff lab, all the result is non-reactive..I want to go back abroad in other city but im afraid f will happen again & my expenses is not useful.i want to make it sure..
Hi! Much better to cure first. I believe you have the highest chance na macure kasi weakly positive lang sya, ibig sabihin mababa lang ang virus. Magpacheck ka sa liver speacialists. Baka maagapan mo pa sya with immune boosters. God bless..
But i have chance to go back abroad especially other area of middle east?.I heard that they can detect the medical report n all middle east..I Hope i can get the idea from this site..
In the uae, if you will not work in the hosp, hotel, restaurant, house or what they call category 6, i think yes. But it would be better i believe to treat first as your result is weakly reactive. That means the virus is low and you could consult a liver specialist to complete eradicate the virus and gain immunity. I would waste time.
But all middle east will trace my medical before & they can depend for the previous without undergo new medical?.
I am sorry. I wish i have the answer but i am really do not have any idea.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.