Hepatitis B Community

Has anyone try Miracle Mineral Suppement?

Someone suggest me it can cure Hep B. Anyone know about this?

i ve read somebody that tried and it was useless.it my be dangerous for liver too...

there is ketoconazole pills or artesunate to try both have invitro inhibition of hbsag
Miracle mineral supplement created by Jim Humble
Sorry for asking to many questions guys. I am just doing lots of research about things that helps patients with hep b.
Anyway, i have read an article that said manuka honey is also effective. Anyone know about it?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.