Hi Everyone, I am chronic hepatatis b, my viral load is 216000000 iu/ml my doctor recommend venmilidy, my fibrisos is stage f0. I ask my doctor if I can wait for treatment, she said if I want to I can wait, she will monitor my every 6months. I am female 34, 5ft7 and weight 140lbs. Do you guys think I can wait for treatment ? Or I need venmlidy as as soon as possible?