hbv risk from broken condom

2 years ago while having anal sex with a csw  the condom broke . I am sure that  I was not protected less than a minute to 30 secs.  I had the test for hiv which came back negative but I didnt have any test for hbv since the doctor told me that I was over reacting .  I read now that hbv is more infectious than HIV  . Do you think I should go and get tested ?  or I am really overeating . My blood test for liver enzymes are normal

Thank you for your support  
If you were pretty unlucky, and if the csw had hepatitis B, then theoretically there is a possibility you could be infected even though this was a one short time incident. So check yourself, and if you're not protected from hepB, take the vaccination.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.