recovery

after my test today doctor said I have recovered from the acute hepatitis b but I still feel some mild symptoms .my question is can it be possible?
Well, what are the symptoms?
Back pain and mild discomfort at my right upper rib cage which last for ten seconds
Back pain is generally not a HBV symptoms. Pain or discomfort in the upper-right quadrant has been experienced by many Hepatitis B patients, they come and go, doctors have not clear explanation.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.