post interferon treatment syndrome

48 weeks peg interferon and ribavirin treatment..while on treatment had to take series of injections to restore white blood cells..also developed mucocitis(?) and had 3 months of shots left. destroyed my upper teeth..i suffer terrible fatigue and dr has looked for everything that could be causing it and finds nothing..i was sure I had cancer..is there any new info on treatment or places researching or helping people?? any new info on treatment?? I have been taking the kratom daily for 11 months and has helped a lot..it may have saved my life but it has destroyed my present health..i received my meds for free as test subject for sheir plougher(?)  I know its spelled wrong, sorry..i just need any info on new findings or treatments to help..read that stimulants were being used by some..i am taking a regimen of vitamins and supplements for help..also heard low dose naltrexone being used??

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community