I'm on the Abbvie trial and yesterday developed a cough that gradually worsened. This morning I coughed up some phlegm and wasn't too worried, but then when I coughed a few hours later, I noticed bright red streaks of blood in the mucous. I suspect I picked up a lung infection and am guessing that it will clear with time. I already did one set of antibiotics at the start of this treatment with a head cold and hate to do another. I feel fine, other than the cough every hour or so, but I don't want to take any risks. I wrote to my research nurse and will probably hear back from her on Monday, but I'm wondering if I should take more aggressive action until then, or just wait it out. I also feel more tired than usual, but then I've been on Ribavirin for 8 weeks! So far, there's no fever.