Finding a Doctor

What is the best way to find a doctor to get tested for Hep C that will not alert my insurance provider if I have Hep C.  I may have to change providers and I'm concerned that that will be close to impossible if I'm already diagnosed.
From my understanding the predicting condition has been removed also I believe a positive result will be reported to your state health department
You can order the Home Access test kit for $60.00. You prick your finger, fill the little square with blood and mail it off. You call for results in 10 days. It is anonymous, you use a number. It is FDA approved and as accurate as the test your doc would use. You can get it at www dot home access *******.
Hasn't the health law changes, precluded having preexisting conditions keep you from insurance and from being covered immediately?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community