Hello Everyone...!!!

no question this is the second time I come in here I started my meds last fri....and today will be my secon shot....I do have a friend by the way his name is Bill....nice and caring gentalman just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to get aguinted. Thnx Raul
Welcome and hope treatment goes well for you. If you have any questions just jump right in as someone is usually around to offer assistance.  

Bill is one the nicest and most knowledgeable members on this forum.  A true gentleman indeed and a good friend to have.

Best of luck,
Trinity
Best of luck with your treatment! Its along road but doable. We are all here for you if you have any questions or whenever you need to vent.......
Good luck and be patient with yourself. Your not alone and found yourself a great support group.

Charm

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community