Hepatitis C

I'm trying to go UAE and went to UAE embassy authorized diagonisis center. They checked HCV and informed HCV is "reactive" in my blood.

After that I went to 4 diagonisis center in my native and first 2 center tested HCV by card method it's showing "negative", 3rd center tested anti HCV antibody by serum/enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method its showing "Non-reactive(0.002)" and 4th center tested HCV viral load by real time PCR method its showing "HCV viral load is not detected"

Please advise whether I have HCV in my blood or whether I can do any other test for the confirmation of HCV.

Your HCV RNA by PCR test for the presence of the virus and viral load in your blood  shows as "NOT  DETECTED" this is conclusive evidence you do not have hepatitis C
Thank you for your response
From what I understand there are problems for people in your region who have positive hep c antibody tests even with a negative HCV RNA test. Soeven though you are not infected if you have a positive antibody test I have heard that is a problem for getting work visas and permits.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community