Are the various types of hepatitis curable? I have these crazy symptoms that has been occuring since possible exposure around Feb 15.
1. crazy head pressure (fog feeling)
2. tingling eye, arms, legs, stomach, right hand and tongue.
3. feels like neck has a large mucus ball enlarge in throat.
4. last week, I developed a large red flat rash on my right thigh. There was a painful lump under the red area. It last three days.
5. I notice my stool are small like pebbles.
6. I have developed (8) pea size lumps under my skin in my left forearm and (4) in my right forearm.
I did have a hep panel done three months post exposure. I think I read somewhere that I should have the test at six months post-exposure.