Hepatitis C Community

My Non Labor Day

Today was one of the most beautiful days of my life.  Drove up to the Blue Ridge Mountains, kids and grandkids in tow.  It was serene and surreal at the same time.  A panoramic view of creation in all its majesty and the beauty of life before me as I watched my children and grandchildren play and laugh and touch every part of my soul.  
I have learned to appreciate things so much more now. Even though my life is filled with many uncertainties, I appreciate each and every day so much more, and  a day like today reassures me why I will continue to endure through this treatment.  If I could be granted one wish it's SVR so I can enjoy this kind of day for the rest of my life.
Hope all of you have a wonderful non-labor day too.
Trinity  
Glad you had such a good day, it sounds delightful.  I'll join in your wish for SVR.  Be well.

jd
No what you mean.  Sounds beautiful.  Have 2 grandkids of my own and they are my fuel to keep movin on and not quit.  I'll keep praying for that you achieve your wish.
Wow, your day is a reflection of your success Trinity - surrounded by love and beauty, both of which you seem to have in abundane to give (especially to all of us as well as your nearest and dearest).   Prayers for your tx outcome and may you embrace many more days like this along the way.