Sorry to see

I reached SVR a year and a half ago. I thought after 5 treatments if I could be cured anyone could be cured. I come back to this place once in a while because it really helped me get through a lot of those not so great days, and I'm saddened to see that so many people are still struggling with this disease, and beyond that, that meds still aren't affordable for so many people. Best of luck on your journey to SVR.
I hear ya. If people can get treatment, they can be cured but it seems that one really learns to become an advocate to go to the show
I too thought I was a hopeless case having failed two previous treatments with interferon/riba and peg-interferon/riba, but some new drugs worked and I am apparently now free of the virus.

With the new drugs, there's hope for everybody!

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community