Herpes Community

Are these symptoms of herpes?

1 week ago, I had protected sex, although I did take off the condom and masturbate because I had problems ejaculating. She did not provide unprotected oral sex, just unprotected towards my scrotum. I have had recent symptoms such as burning and itching around genital area, and testicular pain, which do not go away (these new symptom worries me). Also i had cold chills, flu like symptoms the day after sex. I have always had this other symptom where my anus is itching like crazy, this symptom I have had for about half a year to a year now and is off and on.
you need to go and be seen. this doesn't sound like a herpes issue at this point.  follow up on this to see what is going on and causing your pains.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.