Can't read my herpes results

I got tested around 20 days ago for STDS. I got told I would get a phone call from them in 5 to 6 days but I never did. I just found my results online and for everything else it told me that it was either negative or non reactive. However for herpes this is what it says and I have no idea what it means:

Herpes 1&2 Antibody w/rflx - Blood on 03/22/2016
Details
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 IgG - >62.2 Range: <=0.90 - Index Flag: H
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 IgG - 0.08 Range: <=0.90 - Index

I'm assuming this means I have something, but I can't tell. Can anyone help?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Looks like you have hsv1 and you do not have hsv2

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.