Cold sores

I was eating cut fruit with Limon. I have a sore in my mouth. I had my plate on the table for like five minutes and saw my kids eating the same fruit I took a bite from. Can they catch a cold sore that way? According to Google yes.
The chances are very small
COMMUNITY LEADER
Absolutely zero chance. This type of exposure leading to hsv is an old wives tale

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.