Do I have an STD?

So about a week ago I had unprotected sex. About a day or two after this, I developed a red splotchy and dotted rash on my inner thighs. It was also itchy. It got better after like two days. Then yesterday it happened again but has continued on to today as well. I noticed I got the rash both times after wearing a certain pair of jeans but I'm also worried I could have genital herpes. I have an appointment Monday to get tested but does anyone have any thoughts?

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Forum

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.